Intellectual Property and Other Notices
Date: 05 Feb 2018
All intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in EMERGETECH LLC’s hardware products, software products, and services, including EMERGETECH LLC’s websites, web apps, and mobile apps (collectively, “Products and Services”) are owned by EMERGETECH LLC and/or its affiliates or licensors. Your possession, access, and use of any of Products and Services do not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title, or interest in or to such intellectual property rights.
You may only use Products and Services for your own personal use. You may not use the content of the Services in any other public or commercial way nor may you copy or incorporate any of the content of the Services into any other work, including your own web site without the prior written consent of EMERGETECH LLC. You must have a license from us, and comply with the terms of such license, before you can use, post or redistribute any portion of the Services.
Products and Services may be covered by one or more patents or pending applications owned by EMERGETECH LLC and/or its affiliates or licensors.
EMERGETECH is the owner of trademarks and logos used in connection with its Products and Services.
Please refrain from making commercial use of the trademarks or from using our logos without first requesting and receiving written license from us to do so.
EMERGETECH LLC or its affiliates or licensors own the copyrights in Products and Services.
If you know or suspect that any of the materials on the EMERGETECH LLC website have been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please sent notice to our designated agent identified below. According to the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), your notice must comply with the following requirements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owners, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The designated agent for notice of copyright infringement claims may be reached as follows:
Michael Brooks II
8333 N Via Paseo Del Norte
Scottsdale, AZ 85258602.819.4111
4. RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS
If you have any questions concerning the use or licensing of EMERGETECH LLC’s copyrighted materials (e.g., photographs, video footage, advertisements), trademarks, or logos, please submit a detailed request in writing to email@example.com.
Be sure to clearly identify the materials, trademarks, or logos you wish to use or license and to include sufficient detail and context for your proposed use.
Finally, please be aware that there is no obligation for EMERGETECH LLC to review any request and EMERGETECH LLC’s failure to respond to any request is not and should not be taken as approval of any kind. All approvals, at EMERGETECH LLC’s sole discretion, will be provided in writing.
5. UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSIONS POLICY
EMERGETECH LLC does not accept or consider any unsolicited ideas for products, product improvements, product technologies, product names, advertising strategies, slogans, songs, jingles, etc. (“Submissions”). The reason for this policy is to avoid the potential for future misunderstandings or disputes regarding intellectual property ownership.
If, after reviewing our policy, you still choose to send us a Submission, you agree that, regardless of anything you say, write or record to the contrary, your Submission and its contents:
- Will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary;
- May be used, redistributed, or disclosed for any purpose and in any way, without any compensation to you or any third party; and
- No obligation is created on EMERGETECH LLC, including but not limited to reviewing, acknowledging, or returning any materials relating to the Submission.